solving the puzzle of life one entry at a time
Sep. 21st, 2012
Current Music: "No Rest", Dry the River
Aug. 23rd, 2012
- I made the Kessel Run in less than eleven parsecs, but was levied a two-parsec penalty for icing.
- I got the moves like Jagger once. I put some cream on it, it went away.
- Why no, these aren't Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy jeans I'm wearing.
- Must... resist... urge... to... unpeel... entire... China Marker....
- Frogger? I barely know 'er!
- In the middle of a battle, Gamba Gal fogrot to firht!
- Friends don't let friends drive ostriches.
- Disambiguity. It's what for dinner. (All night, every night. That's the way I need it...) [Whether I said "what" instead of "what's" on purpose is left as an exercise for the reader.]
Feb. 13th, 2012
- My Kellogg's Rice Krispies™ and I haven't been on speaking terms since the divorce.
- My imaginary friends keep me from talking to myself.
- Novelty T-shirt: "He who dies with the most novelty t-shirts wins"
- Maybe Stroop was just colorblind.
- Today's attitude (please underline): Happy Sad Monday
- "Stupid king's horses and king's men, I'll put myself back together!"
- I walked with my feet ten feet off of Beale once. I put some cream on it, it went away.
- The First Rule of Tautology Club is... THE FIRST RULE OF TAUTOLOGY CLUB!