The Zotmeister - August 23rd, 2012
solving the puzzle of life one entry at a time
Aug. 23rd, 2012
- I made the Kessel Run in less than eleven parsecs, but was levied a two-parsec penalty for icing.
- I got the moves like Jagger once. I put some cream on it, it went away.
- Why no, these aren't Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy jeans I'm wearing.
- Must... resist... urge... to... unpeel... entire... China Marker....
- Frogger? I barely know 'er!
- In the middle of a battle, Gamba Gal fogrot to firht!
- Friends don't let friends drive ostriches.
- Disambiguity. It's what for dinner. (All night, every night. That's the way I need it...) [Whether I said "what" instead of "what's" on purpose is left as an exercise for the reader.]